Would you like to personalize your desktop for example some text on your desktop, personal message; a to-do list, lyrics of your favourite song; make a web page your desktop wallpaper,and display your personal message right there,and anything at all. Here’s the way to do so…..
- First of all, you have to create a webpage.
- Now, open a Word document, and write the text you want displayed on your desktop.
- After writting the text,go to File and Save it.
- Type a file name in the File Name box.
- In the Save as type box, you must choose Web Page.
- And save it in a folder.
After this process,it’s time to put it up on your desktop.
- You have Right-click anywhere on the desktop.
- Then go to Properties.
- After it, go to Desktop and click on Customize Desktop.
- Now in this, choose Web option.
- Then in Web, click on New,m and this will open a new window New Desktop Item.
- After clicking Browse,select the file you created earlier. But you can also choose a webpage and enter the URL in the box given to make that your desktop item.
- Now, click Ok,your personalized desktop is ready.