Some handy tips on Microsoft Photo Editor for your images…
1. Resize Image : On the menu bar ,click on the Image function and select ‘resize’. Then you will see a menu box pop up with Width, Height, and a Percentage for both, Units, and two click boxes – distortion and smooth. You can change the percentage according to your neePhoto Editor changes the image size automatically corresponding to the percentage. Click OK to apply .
2. Crop Image : If you want to remove some portions of the image , pick up the Select tool from the toolbar and select the area you want to retain.After it go to the Image menu and click on Crop. Your image gets cropped.
3. Convert to black and white (Gray Scale) : You can change your colour images to grayscale . For it click right on the image and select Properties. In the Properties box go to the Type scroll menu and select Gray Scale and click OK.
4. Set the Right Resolution : If you want to change the resolution of your image, right click on the image and select Properties. In the Properties dialog box, set the resolution which you want. To use your pic for the Web, select 72 dpi and to print in high quality, an image of 300 dpi is required. Click OK for this.
5. Apply Artistic Effect : If you want to apply artistic effects,go to the Effects option in the menu bar. You can choose from a number of effects and apply to your image. If you want to apply the effect on a part of the image, you can select that particular part by using the Select tool from the toolbar .Then apply the effect.